Friday, November 7, 2008

More.....Stuff

I realize it's been some time now since I've blogged, so my guilt is the driving force for this post *grin* Over the last several weeks, little things have happened here and there that made me think "Oh, I really need to blog about that." However, at this point and time, I cannot remember what any of those things were. I guess that's the downside of aging. I always say "If it's not written down, it doesn't exist!" I'm a list maker, it's just what I do. As I told a friend last night...making lists is a sign of organization, not senility! It made for a good laugh, but I'm not sure how much truth there really is to that! LOL.

As I said earlier, I don't really have a topic to blog about, so, as usual, I will rely on pictures to fill this post ;) These pictures consist of our trip to the pumpkin farm, Mt. Hood, a family walk through the woods, and our church's Harvest Party. We've made wonderful memories this fall!


3 comments:

Adam Jackson said...

Enjoyed the memories with you babe! Looking forward to many more!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, and can't wait to see you all!

Love, Mom

God's Girl said...

You have beautiful daughters. I enjoyed stopping by your blog. I pray that you have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Julie