Friday, February 25, 2011

I've Always Been a Daddy's Girl

This man has forever changed my life. He has taught, guided, encouraged, and loved me so amazingly well. He has always given credit to God for his achievements and successes. He has always sought forgiveness and is one of the most sacrificial men I've ever known. What else can I say? He has had me wrapped around his finger since I was a baby. That hasn't changed. It never will. He is a hero to me. He has run the race well and will soon be wrapped in the arms of our Savior. I am so very proud to be Dave Henry's daughter. I love you, Dad.



2 comments:

Nikki said...

Your dad's love for and adoration of you was so evident even from the first time we met him, all those years ago. The man you describe is the man we've always known him to be, Stace. And I know he is so very proud of his little girl. We love you, Stace. We continue to pray for each and every heart throughout these days.

Missy said...

Love this post, Stace.

Wish I'd had an opportunity to get to know him better during this life. Looking forward to getting to know him better in the next.

I heart you big time, friend. :)