Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008 at the Jackson's

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Our day was just about perfect. Of course our morning started with celebration. We had an incredible time worshipping with our church family...celebrating that our Savior is Alive! My Jesus conquered death and I wouldn't have any hope without His sacrificial death and miraculous resurrection! Praise God for His unending mercy, love, and grace!

I thought I'd share a few pictures from our day of rejoicing and relaxing.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Cute pix!! Love the girls' dresses!

Heather said...

My how your girls are growing up. looks like you had a fun Easter! Speaking of your girls growing up... reading a previous post of yours...every day that you feel old I feel young and every day that I feel old you probably feel OLDER!! As does my husband and yours. Oh to be the young one of us!! :)