Thursday, April 3, 2008

Silly, Willy, Nilly....

In honor of April Fool's Day, Grace and Emily's preschool had "silly day" on Monday. The kids were to dress funny or do their hair funny, and just be silly. The girls really enjoyed it. They put their shirts on backwards, rolled up one pant leg, and wore their blue fuzzy flip flop slippers. The twins were quite pleased with their appearance! They actually wanted to do their hair "silly" again the next day....uh, that didn't happen! I thought I'd post some pictures of the twins dressed up for silly day. It was just too cute :)





And because everyone was so willing to smile for the camera, I took a few more pictures. It's a rare occasion that all four girls are all smiles all at the same time :)



3 comments:

Missy said...

Silly look, huh? I think it suits them quite well!!

Heather said...

how cute are they. My daughter likes to wear her coat backwards all the time and would probably wear her shirts backwards too if I let her and have her hair "silly" all the time too. GIRLS!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.