Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Okay, I have to share some really exciting news. Today I made a stop at my favorite coffee shop ever....the one and only Peet's Coffee and Tea. As I was about to order a medium freshly brewed 101 blend, my eyes were drawn to a bright orange sign. What was that??? How very delighted I was to see that they are now serving my seasonal favorite...pumpkin spice lattes!!! Oh how my heart skipped a beat! Sometimes it just doesn't take much to make me happy and a little bit whippy :)

Although a pumpkin spice latte is one of my all-time favorite coffee drinks (and yes, the best is found at Peet's), I decided I need to wait until it is officially September until I can truly enjoy it. Sooo, that's where you'll find me come Monday morning!


Me and my Peet's

0 comments: