Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Tie That Binds

As I explained in my prior post, 2008 definitely brought some trials, and obviously some of those same trials have followed me into 2009. However, in the midst of tough times, there are good times too.

I have so appreciated the friendships I have developed since moving here to Oregon. I've thanked God on many occasions for these kindred hearts. They've become quite dear to me. There's a certain group of ladies that now have a tradition of "closing down" any restaurant that we're eating at. Once the visiting starts, it seems there's always "one more thing" that needs to be discussed or shared :) I cherish these times, and again give thanks to God because He is the ultimate tie that binds us.

Thank you Lord for friendship, for laughter, for caring hearts. And what relationship could ever survive without grace? You have blessed me once again in a way that words cannot adequately express.




We look so sweet and proper, don't we? Oh yeah, and then there's this:

1 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

What a blessing, indeed.
Do you all go out together often? Er, don't answer that. I might get jealous.