Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's All Good

The last week or so has been a reminder of how much I have to be thankful for. Not everything has been perfect; it's not as if life is just cruising along without any problems or cares. There are things that keep me prayerfully seeking the Lord's direction. Life is still a matter of daily surrendering to His desires, which are slowly becoming my desires. It's still a struggle. But, lately I have had an overflow of God's goodness. There's never a time where His goodness is less or more, but maybe I am just more aware of it lately.


I think I'll use pictures to illustrate the things that have made my heart sing within the past week.


Having fun with my amazing family
Having fun with amazing friends
Green toe socks make me laugh
Making new friends and enjoying lots of laughter
Shopping and getting fantastic bargains
Enjoying a beautiful sunset over the Pacific Ocean
Knowing I was missed while away from home
Savoring coffee from the coffee shop down the street. Yum!
Learning and being challenged by reading an incredible book. I highly recommend it!
Planting PINK azalea bushes


My life is full of God's unending grace, love, and joy! I am so thankful for the times when I am "extra" aware of His greatness. Whether I am crawling through the dessert, or basking in the sun and blue skies, my God is good all the time. All the time my God is good. It's all good, my friends :)

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Oh, it is so good to be aware! Glad to know you're seeing His goodness.
I am wondering about the sunset thing, though. That was on a road-trip, or something, right? You don't LIVE on the coast, do you???
What a beautiful sight. I would love to see it some day! *big grin*

Missy said...

I can't believe I didn't see this before now...great post, but we seriously need to make a pact about what pix we do/do not post. ;)

Love ya, friend!! :)