Friday, May 1, 2009

So Sweet!

As I said in my last post, my parents came for a visit this past weekend. It was for a short time, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Almost all of the pictures we took are on my parents' camera, but there was one shot in particular that we took on our camera. I had to share it with you because I LOVE IT!!!



I will be posting more pics later, but just had to share this one of Lyndsey and her Grandpa :) It's just so sweet!!!

On a side note~ Mom and Dad, I wish you could see Portland now....the sun is actually shining and you can see lots of blue sky :)

3 comments:

stacey Barrett said...

what a sweet photo!

Karen Hossink said...

That IS a sweet picture.
Reminds me of a time when I fell asleep on my grandpa's chest. I was so embarrassed when I woke up because I had drooled on him. But he didn't even care. He loved me so much! *big grin*

Heather said...

I love the picture of Lynds and your dad and I love your blog page update thing! Very red and very coffeeish feeling. COOL!!