Friday, March 20, 2009

Family Photos

It's been a very long time since we've had professional pictures taken of our family . I believe Hannah was only 2 and the twins were just starting to "bake in the oven." So, I guess we're looking at a good 5 years. Yikes. Way overdue.


Last month we finally got the chance to have them taken. We wanted to get them done sooner, but we had to wait for Emily's black eye to go away. That's another story, though. Anywho, I had all 4 girls in their outfits, hair done, and practiced smiles in place. We were ready. The photo studio is close to the church my husband works at, so he just met us there.

To make a long, drawn out story somewhat shorter, we finally got them all taken. Grace and Emily were all smiles the whole time and Hannah Boo was such a ham....sometimes smiling a little too much :) Lyndsey, our oldest, shed some tears before our family shots were taken, so we didn't have too many to choose from where she was smiling and didn't have red, swollen eyes. Oh well. Eventually she warmed up and we got some awesome shots of the 4 girls.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures--made me miss you even more! We love you all and can't wait to see you again...

Love, Mom

Missy said...

Awwww...those are fabulous, Stace!! Love them all!! And, just for the record, it is not evident at all that any tears were shed by anyone...not even Adam!

Thanks for sharing!! :)

Karen Hossink said...

Oh, I LOVE the one with all the girls piled on top of each other!!!

Our last family photo was taken, uh, the summer of 2005? Guess it's time for an update here, too!