Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stylin'

I wanted to post this last week. Guess I forgot. Better late than never.


Sometime last week, I told the twins to go upstairs and get dressed after breakfast. They usually ask what they should wear, but this day they didn't, and I didn't offer any suggestions. I thought they could handle this decision on their own. Gracie did pretty well picking out her attire for the day. The colors probably weren't the combination mommy would've picked, but some battles just aren't worth fighting, ya know? ;) I waited for Emily to come downstairs so I could see her outfit of choice. Emily has a style all her own. Exhibits A and B....

Man, I love that girl of mine! She's got spunk!

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

I like it. I like it!!!
Speaking of "Stylin," things look different around here. You got yourself a new "do," didn't you?
I like it!

Missy said...

Emmers, the rock star!! Too cute! :)

Missy said...

I just have to add...I adore the close up shot of Emily! I see SOOOO much of her beautiful mamma in that smile! ;)