Friday, September 5, 2008

Gettin' Dressed Up

I've wondered how the twins would do this week without Lyndsey or Hannah around all day. I wondered if they would get bored and just wait for that moment when their beloved big sisters walked through the front door. Umm, not quite.

All week Grace and Emmy have kept quite busy with their favorite playmates...each other! They have always loved to play dress-up, but this week they have kind of been in a dress-up phase. I have found them many times wearing their flashy outfit of choice, dancing around, singing their favorite songs at the top of their sweet little lungs :) This morning we played the soundtrack from "Enchanted" and they had a blast twirling away and dancing as only a princess can do! They are so much fun! Mommy even joined in the dancing, but unfortunately there aren't any pictures of that.























And yesterday they were all decked out and posing for the camera.




















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stacey,
they are adorable.

Missy said...

Gracey has some SERIOUS hip action going on there...TOO CUTE!!

Jessica Nelson said...

That's really cute! I guess because they have eachother it's all good.

Karen Hossink said...

Oh my, it looks like they're having fun!
Love the picture with the cowboy boots. I'm guessing that's Gracey, cuz there's some serious "hip action" in that pic!
And don't worry. You didn't blow your chances at winning the book by being honest. I'm just glad you're visiting and being encouraged. *grin*

Karen Hossink said...

OH, my! I just saw that you're a Barry Manilow fan.
Me, too! Me, too!
So fun to know there are still people around who know what good music is. *grin*