Friday, September 19, 2008

Just Wait!

After being asked several times this week, "Have you blogged today?", I have decided to post this little tidbit in hopes of holding over the less patient. *grin*

Okay honey, this post is for you. (Honey is referring to my husband, for those of you who felt awkward being referred to that way. Sorry, I haven't had any coffee yet this morning, and I can never trust my behavior when I'm caffeine-less. Okay, I'm done now.) How do you like it so far? It seems I haven't been blog-inspired, lately. So instead of trying to make something out of nothing, why don't I just leave you with a few pictures? Pictures are good, right?

These photos are from our little trip to the zoo last Monday. Our older 2 girls were in school, so it was just me, honey, and the twins. It was a very relaxing and fun day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures bring back many good memories, Stace. Thanks for sharing them!

Love,
Mom

Adam Jackson said...

That was a FUN day! Thanks for sharing...and finally blogging! (Actually I can't talk)

Karen Hossink said...

I'm OK with "Honey." I just think of you a little older and from the south, and Honey seems perfectly fine. *grin*

Jessica Nelson said...

Wow, what a great zoo!
I love it.
Thanks for sharing.