Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chocolate Trifle Delight!


I just wanted to post a picture of the dessert I made the other day. It's based off of another recipe, but I made a few tweaks to it. I must say, it's sublime! I thought it was pretty to look at and others told me it tasted just as great. Now, I'm definitely not tooting my own horn, because it was super simple to make, and it probably could have been "prettied up" a little bit more. But I really enjoyed making it and certainly enjoyed eating it! I have decided to call it a chocolate pudding and toffee trifle. I'll be sharing the recipe in a future post, if anyone is interested. Oh, and this trifle is certainly not figure friendly, which is probably what makes it taste so good :)

3 comments:

Adam Jackson said...

I can attest to its deliciousness! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Great job honey!

Missy said...

It was the best, Stacey! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

What a fun evening we had! Yummy food, great conversation and googling bloated frogs...what more could a girl ask for??

Corie said...

YUM! This looks delicious!!!

Just found your blog, through our shared love of anything Karen Kingsbury!
Nice to meet you!! :)